Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OMG...

Who the f**k boomswitched Scout??? OMG the fish couldn’t stop hitting if he tried. I was finally having an awesome session and was up 4.8K until FTP decided to thank Scout for all the games he’s started this year. WTF…in literally the space of 30 minutes he called a 4-bet OOP with JKo and outflopped my 99, he called a squeeze with Q8s and outflopped my JJ, he called a massive raise on the flop with a flush draw OOP with no overcard outs against my KK and got there, he rivered an Ace with AK v my 99 in another 3-bet pot, and he rivered a K with KK after I raised him on the turn on a QQxx board with AQ. He managed to run his stack up to 3000 and 2300 on two 3/6 (non-deep) tables which is unbelievably sick given how bad this guy is. Though I didn’t mention it at the time, Scout is also the guy who won the 9K all-in preflop pot off me when his AK outdrew my KK a few months ago. That pot set me back bankroll-wise for ages and it’s just so ridiculously annoying to repeatedly run bad against the biggest whale this side of the Cosmos.

While Scout was getting smacked in the face by Howard Lederer’s RNG I also lost QK v AQ on Q57ss versus a fish with 60 big blinds, K9s v 45s versus another fish on a K9326 board and I also lost two medium sized pots when I double barreled two different regs with 15+ out draws and missed both. So in the space of one hour and 494 hands I’d lost a cool $4620 and finished up the session a measly $152…

Combine this with the MTT results and I can conclusively say that today was not a good day…

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion