Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A New Challenge

Ok to get my head in the right place I’ve decided to restart the 3/6 challenge that I gave up on a while ago. The problem with this challenge however is that there are some very juicy 5/10 games on Party and it’s really not worth my while to not play those games if they’re available. So I’m going to have to find some compromise. At the moment my immediate goal is to have an online bankroll of 53.3K so that I can buy the PCA package for 13.3K and still have 40K left. At the minimum I’d want 30K left after buying the package. Any less than that and I’d feel that I’d be compromising my ability to play in the 3/6 and 5/10 games comfortably. After losing 15K between cash games and tournaments the last three days my online bankroll sits somewhere around 35K (haven’t checked!). So my aim is to win 20K by the end of this month. Ambitious I know!

Anyway, parameters of my challenge:

20,000 hands at 3/6 (all sites) at 5PTBB/100 = $12,000

10,000 hands at 5/10 (Party only) at 4PTBB/100 = $8000

Time to grind…

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion