Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 1A ANZPT Sydney 5th in Chips!

I finished Day 1A with $130,000 in chips (started with $20,000) which was good for 5th in chips (though will probably be about 15th after Day 1B is played out) and well above the average of $50,000. I made two mistakes of note (I’ll go over them after the tournament is over) but other than that I thought I played really well and really felt in control. Tomorrow is Day 2 and we’re going to have to play through 11 grueling one hour levels. I was ridiculously tired by about level 7 yesterday so I have no idea how I’m going to manage tomorrow but here’s hoping that a few Red Bulls and some good cards can see me through the day comfortably. Wish me luck!

Edit: I just checked and I'm 7th overall going into Day 2

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion