Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aussie Millions - Event 13 $1100 Mixed Hold'em

No luck in the mixed event today either. The structure was very fast and pretty damn stupid. Your stack oscillated between crippled and decent depending on what game you were playing. One orbit before my exit I was sitting with 3000 in chips with the blinds at 50/100 no limit. With 30bbs, I wasn’t in great shape but I certainly wasn’t desperate either. The blinds then turned to 100/200 limit (meaning the big bet was 400) and suddenly I was deep trouble, basically forced to commit myself with whatever hand I played next.

Tomorrow is the $2200 six-max event which, as you might expect, is the event I’ve been looking forward to the most. I wouldn’t say that I’m super confident of being able to put up a good showing, but I’ll certainly be disappointed if I don’t. Let’s just hope that I can run well and win a race or two.

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion