Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tough Year So Far; Fun EV-Graph


Poker hasn't been going too well. Nearly hit 20K hands for the year online and am currently stuck 21K. Live I'm stuck 13K as well (although 10K of that is PCA) so definitely not a good start to the year...

I'm not sure if I'm rusty or just suck after being away for a month but it's getting a bit annoying. Every session is a 10K swing and when it's a positive one I think "good, now we can get back on track" but then sure enough the next session goes the other way.

I'm 16K below-EV for the year now which isn't too bad but honestly I feel like I'm 40K below since that is how much I'm below since I arrived back home. I ran really well while I was away but didn't really notice it since, you know, you don't really notice that extra race you won when you play a 20 minute HEM-less session and then go out for a big night of drinking in the Bahamas or NYC straight after. I actually really wish I had known then so I could've basked in the glory then and probably would not feel so sorry for myself now.

Anyway here's my graph for the year so far. Let's hope it takes a turn for the better! (And yes, that's the EV-line, I don't know why it's red either.)

1 comment:

Steve said...

That's a tough start. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion