Friday, February 13, 2009

Au Revoir MSNL!

Well I finally completed my mini-challenge and am now up 10 buy-ins for the year at both 2/4 NL and 3/6 NL. I don’t know why but it feels really nice to have secured 10K at the lower stakes before I now move on to tackle 5/10+ for the rest of the year. If all goes well I won’t be returning to the land of three-digit buy-ins ever again. I’ll be willing to play 3/6 if a few particular fish sit down (read: scout or spikeyjak!) but for the most part I’d like to think my days at MSNL are over. I spent the best part of last year there and feel that I have more than paid my dues. Let’s just hope that I can have the same success this year at 5/10 and 10/20 as I did last year at 2/4 and 3/6!

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion