Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Final Day at Sydney University!

Tomorrow is my final day of classes at Sydney University...kind of scary, four and a half years have gone so fast.

Afterwards I have 3.5 weeks to study for three exams and to write one 4000 word essay...then I'm off to Europe!

My plans for Europe have changed a bit...I'm now adding in three days each at Nice, Venice and Florence and cutting shorter my time in Rome, Barcelona and Paris. Should still be amazing!

In terms of poker my 10/20 6-max goal has been going nowhere and I've been breaking even there over the last 40K hands or so. Pretty annoying...I'm sitting on 135K out of 207K at the moment so I still need another 36 buy-ins. I was hoping to clear it before I left but that seems an impossibility now. I have however cleared 100K for the year now so that's one goal out of the way I guess. May so far:



Finally, I've finished my 1/2 deep ante series so hopefully those videos will go up sometime in the near future. That series will be my last series until I guess February next year when I get back so make sure to enjoy them and ask a lot of questions whilst I still know what I'm doing – next year I'll probably be useless and completely out of date lol.

Good luck at the tables.

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion