Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Heater Continues...

Poker has continued to go well. Since returning from the coast (where I reviewed my poker notes for the first time in almost a year!) I've simply been on fire - playing well and running extremely well.


I was having another really good session today but then badly butchered two hands for 5K total and immediately quit before I started tilting off all the hard work that I had done. I'm going to finish the rest of my poker notes tonight and then hopefully continue my good form next weekend. Let's see if I can get it to 100K before I hit the inevitable downswing!

1 comment:

Nick said...

INSTANT25

This is a new Full Tilt code that you can enter for a free $25 when you deposit $25! You'll also be able to get rakeback and entry into freerolls! Good luck at the tables!

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion