Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brutal 25/50 Session (Vent)

Wahhh I just played a 200 hand 2-tabling 25/50 session and got brutalized...

I started well with a huge suck-out versus a fish with 50bb's in a 3-way 3-bet pot, mowing down his AxAd with my KxQd on K84ddd (turn 8, river K).

The next 150 hands though were pure death.

I raised UTG with KK and then check-called three streets HU versus the button on a Th 8h 5s Qs 7c board. He had 88. GG 3K.

I then turned a set with 88 on Q6482 rainbow and shoved over UTG's triple barrel - he had 75s. GG 5K.

I then got in KK v AA preflop and didn't spike. GG another 5K.

Against the fish from the first hand I got in AA v K2 on Q932 for 30bb's each and he spiked a 2 on the river. GG 1.5K.

Finally, I flatted 33 on the button versus UTG+1 and called the flop and turn on 9c 3c 7s Qs. He bet really large on the Ah river and I thought for a good 20 seconds about just flatting. Then I thought I might just be just gun-shy after all the coolers so I min-raised all-in for 2K more and sure enough he had 99. GG another 5K.

So after back to back -15K days now I'm only up like 15K for the year. Much work to do...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very useful article. I have recently found another site on poker http://www.isop.com

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion