Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sickest 25/50 Session at PCA

I busted out on the 4th last hand of Day 1B with QQ v AK for a 55bb pot so no luck in the Main Event unfortunately. I went and played some 25/50 cash after and lost $585 in about 3 hours in a 4-handed game with ADZ, jmc (two pretty well-known Stars regs) and a 25/50 FTP Cap player.

Yesterday I bought 50% of Fraser’s action in the $1100 6-Max and he currently has 21bb’s going into Day 2 today with 48 players to be paid and 55 players remaining (452 starters). I went to check up on his progress at 2AM yesterday and decided to jump into the 10/25/50 game that was running and play for 1.5 hours until he finished. That turned out to be the best decision ever as a drunk player sat down and proceeded to lose about 30K in an hour. I ended up playing the full 2 hours until the tables closed at 4AM and booked a great $18575 win!

I think my plan for the rest of the trip now is to live it up during the day and then rock up to the poker room at 1AM and play drunk people for 3 hours :).

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion