Friday, January 22, 2010

Going on Exchange to Lund!

I finally found out my exchange results and I’m going to Lund, Sweden! What’s especially cool is that it’s right across from Copenhagen and I’ve wanted to go there for a while now so that’ll be awesome too.

I’m here in NYC for another 3 days and am currently deciding whether to go down to Melbourne or not for the end of Aussie Millions. I can’t get back in time for the Main Event but I could grind cash for a few days, play the $2200 6-Max event and generally soak up the cool vibe that comes with an international poker tournament. The only problem is that the highest NLHE game apparently running is only 10/20/40 which is pretty meh and I’m pretty tired too so I’m not sure. We’ll see I guess.

My trip so far has been amazing though. PCA this year had a completely different vibe to last year and was generally a lot more fun this time around. As for NYC, it’s my first time here and it’s been awesome too: sight-seeing by day and bar-hopping by night. We saw Wicked and went to a taping of the Late Show with David Letterman too. I’ll do a trip report when I get home.

Anyway 2010 is shaping up to be a pretty cool year. Bahamas and NYC this month, Cambridge University in July, exchange to Sweden in September, and then I imagine a lot of travelling around Europe in August!

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion