Friday, September 26, 2008

Time to Vent...

I simply can’t win at the moment. My sets lose to draws, my 12-outers never hit, my opponents keep turning Aces after peeling top pair-top kicker versus my KK in 3-bet pots…it goes on and on.

Somehow I’m only down $800 this week but I’ve probably lost at least $2000 from pure tilt and spew. You know those “I’m probably not good here but I might be and if I am I’ll nearly be even again” spots? Well I normally fold most of them but yesterday I shoved like four and got snapped off in three.

To make matters worse the new Party update is causing all sorts of problems. My HEM doesn’t work, my SpadeEye doesn’t work, my holecards and action buttons periodically disappear. And although I didn’t think it was possible, Party’s software actually lags more now than it did before.

It’s also been three straight months now that I’ve run below expectation. If I could just run AT expectation my bankroll would be nearly double what it is now. And if I ran hot…man…I shudder to think where I could be now instead.

Anyway, that’s my gripe for the day. Good luck at the tables (unless you’re on mine in which case I hope I bad beat you into oblivion).

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion