Thursday, September 18, 2008

34 Hours...

I have 34 hours until my law assignment is due. Of those, I plan to spend 1 hour playing soccer, 1 attending an Honours information session, 1 sleeping, and 2 travelling back and forth between home and uni. That leaves me about 29 hours with which to finish my assessment. Unfortunately, I’ve yet to write a word and am still in the process of gathering materials. Fun times...

On the bright side, I have three 21sts this weekend (none of which clash!), my self-exclusion on Party ends tonight, and my parents are leaving for New York tomorrow for two and a half weeks meaning I get the house all to myself.

You’ve got to take the good with the bad, right?

1 comment:

would-be said...

Parents gone 2 and a half weeks sounds like taking the good with the even better.
But that's just me.

Just found your blog today, bookmarked already.

Cheers

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion