Friday, May 2, 2008

Futsal Fun

Both my indoor soccer teams notched up wins this week. It was the first win for either team so it definitely feels good to be finally on the board.

Coincidentally, this week also happened to be the first week that I decided to bring a camera along to film the games. Evidently, the boys play much better when Facebook fame and fortune is on the line so I think I’ll have to keep bringing it along.

Anyway, there’s not going to be much content in this post. Just some videos to enjoy!

To start, here's a nice goal set-up by Keighran.



Next is Warren setting up Jon for a solid tap-in.



Here's me setting up Warren and getting taken out in the process.



A nice one-two by Ben and Keighran before Ben scores the first of many goals for the game.



Here Jason once again overestimates how fast I can run. Luckily, the goalkeeper decides to get in the way of the ball and I set Ben up for the open goal. A nice shot on the first touch too!



And here's another nice first touch shot from Ben.



And that's it!

Hopefully, we can continue on our winnings ways next week. I'll keep you informed.

No comments:

Rounders

High Stakes Poker - Daniel Negreanu Versus Gus Hansen

Joe Hachem - WSOP Main Event 2005 Champion